|Standard||Premium||Special/Next Working Day*||Saturday|
|UK||2-5 days - FREE||1-2 days - £3||
1 day - £6
|On Saturdays - £11.00|
|Europe||3-8 days - £6||-||-||-|
|Rest of World||8-12 days - £10||-||-||-|
* Next Working Day & Saturday Delivery orders are sent via Royal Mail's Special Delivery service and will require a signature.
All orders placed after 3pm will be despatched the following working day.
No expense has been spared on this Parker Premier fountain pen, decked out top to bottom in an irresistibly pretty layer of pink gold plate. The pičce de résistance is the solid 18k gold nib, intricately engraved with an intriguing art deco motif. With some bold, angular lines, the Premier represents Parker's vision of the future of luxury pens. A state-of-the-art writing instrument and a striking style statement all rolled into one.
- The 18k solid gold nib is plated with PVD (physical vapour dispositioning) for a smooth-as-silk writing experience. 30 operations are required to produce and assemble each nib
- Vertically brushed metal finish with Pink Gold PVD overlay
- A sophisticated finish, which combines dent and corrosion resistance, exceptional feel and great depth of colour tone for an elegant, super-chic choice
- Simplicity in colours, yet strong personality and modernity in the design and materials
- Pen dimensions: L14 x D1.4cm
- Parker presentation box
- One pack of 5 black ink cartridge and one convertor for ink bottle use
- 2 years international warranty