|Standard||Premium||Special/Next Working Day*||Saturday|
|UK||2-5 days - FREE||1-2 days - £3||
1 day - £6
|On Saturdays - £11.00|
|Europe||3-8 days - £6||-||-||-|
|Rest of World||8-12 days - £10||-||-||-|
* Next Working Day & Saturday Delivery orders are sent via Royal Mail's Special Delivery service and will require a signature.
All orders placed after 3pm will be despatched the following working day.
Since 1921, the Parker Duofold has been seen by collectors as an icon of fine writing pens. This Lapis Lazuli finish is one of three historical colours re-released by Parker to inspire the same avant-garde spirit of modernity as the Duofold did when originally released. Traditional styling is balanced by a beautifully intricate 18k solid gold nib and palladium plated trim.
- Handmade and polished from precious resin in classic Lapis blue with gloss black accents
- High-shine Palladium plated trim
- Solid 18k gold medium nib with rhodium plate
- Screw-close cap
- Updated 2016 model
- Centennial size model: L 138mm x D 13mm (capped)
- Includes two black ink cartridges + converter for use with bottled ink
- Presented in Parker gift box
- Guaranteed by Parker for two years