|Standard||Premium||Special/Next Working Day*||Saturday|
|UK||2-5 days - FREE||1-2 days - £3||
1 day - £6
|On Saturdays - £11.00|
|Europe||3-8 days - £6||-||-||-|
|Rest of World||8-12 days - £10||-||-||-|
* Next Working Day & Saturday Delivery orders are sent via Royal Mail's Special Delivery service and will require a signature.
All orders placed after 3pm will be despatched the following working day.
An icon amongst fine fountain pens since 1921. The nib is a work of art in of itself, cast from solid 18k gold, detailed with intricate engraving and rhodium highlights and designed to gradually mould to your writing style over time. The contoured grip is shaped to support your fingers and offer superior control, and the lightweight polyresin barrel keeps weight down whilst giving the appearance of rich black lacquer. 23K gold trim adds a final flourish of luxury to an already splendid Parker pen.
- Handmade and polished from precious resin in deep gloss black
- 23k Gold plated trim
- Solid 18k gold medium nib with rhodium plate
- Screw-close cap
- Updated 2016 model
- Centennial size model: L 138mm x D 13mm (capped)
- Includes two black ink cartridges + converter for use with bottled ink
- Presented in Parker gift box
- Guaranteed by Parker for two years