|Standard||Premium||Special/Next Working Day*||Saturday|
|UK||2-5 days - FREE||1-2 days - £3||
1 day - £6
|On Saturdays - £11.00|
|Europe||3-8 days - £6||-||-||-|
|Rest of World||8-12 days - £10||-||-||-|
* Next Working Day & Saturday Delivery orders are sent via Royal Mail's Special Delivery service and will require a signature.
All orders placed after 3pm will be despatched the following working day.
Meticulous workmanship and modern aesthetics set the Otto Hutt Design 06 apart from other writing instruments. The chunky cigar shaped barrel and sweeping curves produce an organic form that sits comfortably in the hand. Striking tactile red lacquer combines with high-shine chrome trim to create a bold refined finish. The bi-colour stainless steel nib has been crafted for smoothness and consistency, whilst the screw-close cap needs but a swift half turn to click securely into place. Featuring a spring-loaded clip, gently fluted grip section and signature Otto Hutt logo upon the end cap, the attention to detail is second to none.
- Red lacquer in tactile soft-touch finish
- High-shine platinum plated trim
- Bi-colour stainless steel nib
- Comes with 1 x fountain pen converter & 1 x blue ink cartridge
- Uses standard international cartridges
- Features screw-close cap, spring-loaded clip and Otto Hutt logo on end cap
- Dimensions (Closed): L 138mm x D 14mm
- Presented in Otto Hutt gift box
- Made in Germany