|Standard||Premium||Special/Next Working Day*||Saturday|
|UK||2-5 days - FREE||1-2 days - £3||
1 day - £6
|On Saturdays - £11.00|
|Europe||3-8 days - £6||-||-||-|
|Rest of World||8-12 days - £10||-||-||-|
* Next Working Day & Saturday Delivery orders are sent via Royal Mail's Special Delivery service and will require a signature.
All orders placed after 3pm will be despatched the following working day.
Subtle yet distinctive touches set Design 04 apart from your everyday writing instruments. Notice the 925 sterling silver top end, elegantly crafted with a ridged rim, and the secure spring-loaded clip held neatly in place by two screws. This mechanical pencil comes in a smart contrast of silver and matt black guilloche, offering plenty of appeal both for traditionalists and for fans of contemporary design. Every Otto Hutt is engraved with a six-digit serial number to match the warranty card, ensuring the pen can always be identified as your own.
- Platinum-plated fittings
- Each Otto Hutt pen has a unique serial number
- An eraser is concealed within the top of the cap
- Uses 0.7mm leads
- Every component is made in Germany
- Premium Otto Hutt presentation box
- Otto Hutt pen polishing cloth