|Standard||Premium||Special/Next Working Day*||Saturday|
|UK||2-5 days - FREE||1-2 days - £3||
1 day - £6
|On Saturdays - £11.00|
|Europe||3-8 days - £6||-||-||-|
|Rest of World||8-12 days - £10||-||-||-|
* Next Working Day & Saturday Delivery orders are sent via Royal Mail's Special Delivery service and will require a signature.
All orders placed after 3pm will be despatched the following working day.
Subtle yet distinctive touches set Design 04 apart from your everyday writing instruments. The intricately engraved nib is gold plated, but notice also the 925 sterling silver cap with its elegant ridged rim, and the secure spring-loaded clip held neatly in place by two screws. This fountain pen comes in a bright combination of silver and sand-coloured lacquer, offering plenty of appeal both for traditionalists and for fans of contemporary design. Every Otto Hutt is engraved with a six-digit serial number to match the warranty card, ensuring the pen can always be identified as your own.
- Palladium-plated stainless steel medium nib
- Otto Hutt gift box includes: converter for use with bottled ink; 1 blue ink cartridge; pen polishing cloth; warranty card
- Material content:
- Cap tube: hallmarked 925 sterling silver
- Other metal parts: palladium-plated stainless steel
- Spring-loaded clip
- Unique serial number printed on cap
- Made in Germany