|Standard||Premium||Special/Next Working Day*||Saturday|
|UK||2-5 days - FREE||1-2 days - £3||
1 day - £6
|On Saturdays - £11.00|
|Europe||3-8 days - £6||-||-||-|
|Rest of World||8-12 days - £10||-||-||-|
* Next Working Day & Saturday Delivery orders are sent via Royal Mail's Special Delivery service and will require a signature.
All orders placed after 3pm will be despatched the following working day.
The space-age look and feel of the Ohto Multi2+1 sets this pen apart from other multifunctions. The juxtaposition of its angular clip, hexagonal barrel, cylindrical push button and sculpted grip offers plenty of futuristic appeal. The grip section has a ridged effect to help with comfort and stability, whilst the two 0.7mm ballpoints and pencil combination makes this multifunction ideal for any situation.
- Multifunction pen combining 1 x 0.7mm black ballpoint, 1 x 0.7mm red ballpoint and 1 x 0.5mm mechanical pencil
- Matt black finish with raised painted grip design
- Gravity select mechanism: Holding pen flat, put desired colour upwards and depress end button
- To release push clip button
- Presented in Ohto gift box
- Dimensions: L 143.5mm x D 11 mm
- Weight: 28g