|Standard||Premium||Special/Next Working Day*||Saturday|
|UK||2-5 days - FREE||1-2 days - £3||
1 day - £6
|On Saturdays - £11.00|
|Europe||3-8 days - £6||-||-||-|
|Rest of World||8-12 days - £10||-||-||-|
* Next Working Day & Saturday Delivery orders are sent via Royal Mail's Special Delivery service and will require a signature.
All orders placed after 3pm will be despatched the following working day.
Delivery & Returns
- PRODUCT DETAILS
- DELIVERY & RETURNS
- BRAND INFO
Office attire at its most refined. The Laurige A4 Pad Portfolio works seamlessly from office, to home, and travelling in between. The genuine leather portfolio has clean, simple lines and a grained finish which exudes classic French style, perfect for the refined business man or woman. Featuring a study zip closure, a large internal pocket suitable for a laptop or tablet and an A4 writing pad, the Pad Portfolio is like the office on the move.
All orders placed before 3pm Mon-Fri are despatched the same day, even if your order has personalisation. Orders placed after 3pm or at the weekend are despatched next working day.
UK: We use a Royal Mail tracked service. Standard delivery is free and takes 2 to 5 working days, Premium is £3 and takes 1 to 2 working days. Next working day is £6 and is delivered by 1pm (requires a signature).
International: All international deliveries are passed to your national delivery service. Deliveries to Europe (£6) take 3 to 7 working days, and Rest of the World (£10) takes 7 to 10 working days.
- Genuine leather portfolio with zip closure
- Features slip pocket to hold vertical A4 writing pad, pen loop, 1 ID pocket with transparent plastic window, 2 small pockets, mini pencil pocket, mini 6 card slots and 1 large pocket tablet pocket
- Comes with mini pencil, and Laurige branded ballpoint pen and lined writing pad
- Tablet pocket can fit laptop or tablet up to 14”
- Made in France
- Portfolio dimensions: H 350mm x W 250mm
Delivery & Returns
If you are unhappy with your items, they can be returned to us within 21 days of receipt of purchase to be eligible for an exchange/refund. The item must still be in a re-saleable condition and returned with proof of purchase. Items that have been personalised cannot be returned unless they are faulty.
Should you receive a damaged or incorrectly dispatched item, please inform us within 7 days of receipt, so we can advise you on the return of the item. Call 0208 731 8610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If a faulty or incorrect item is returned, we will refund your postage up to the cost of 1st class recorded Royal Mail. If you are sending items from abroad, please call us for a delivery quote