|Standard||Premium||Special/Next Working Day*||Saturday|
|UK||2-5 days - FREE||1-2 days - £3||
1 day - £6
|On Saturdays - £11.00|
|Europe||3-8 days - £6||-||-||-|
|Rest of World||8-12 days - £10||-||-||-|
* Next Working Day & Saturday Delivery orders are sent via Royal Mail's Special Delivery service and will require a signature.
All orders placed after 3pm will be despatched the following working day.
"Material excess makes way for perfectly executed technical details" - that's how Lamy describes the Scala fountain pen. The Scala was designed by Sieger Design, a German homeware company with a knack for producing minimalist concepts which nonetheless radiate personality and charm. Released in this special edition finish to celebrate 50 years of the Lamy brand, the pen features a 14k gold two-tone nib and an engraved '50' to mark the occasion. The smart finish of shimmering blue grey lacquer and polished chrome makes this delightfully simple pen an everyday joy. Presented in a Lamy gift box including a Lamy Z27 converter and one bottle of Lamy blue ink this set is the perfect gift.
- Metallic 'Glacier' blue grey lacquer and polished chrome
- Engraved with '50' to mark 50 years of Lamy
- 14k gold two-tone nib
- Lamy gift box
- Gift box includes 1 x Z27 ink converter & 1 x 50ml bottle Lamy blue ink
- Dimensions - closed: L 142mm x D 14mm
- Dimensions - open (with cap posted): L 172mm x D 14mm