Laban specialises in pens made from precious metals, using cutting edge technology combined with old world craftmanship. The small resin fountain pen is made from Italian resin with a special hand-turned technique, producing a variegated finish. It is extremely compact and will fit in the smallest pocket, handbag or filofax/diary.
- Dimensions - length: 10cm, height: 0.6cm, width: 0.7cm
- Stainless steel, irridium point nib made by Bock of Germany
- 1 year guarantee
- The pen uses short international ink cartridges
- This pen uses ink cartridges only, there is no compatible converter to enable bottled ink use.
- One Laban small resin fountain pen
- One short international ink cartridge
- Packaged in a Laban-branded handbag case
- Good all round service. Reviewed on 9 Jun 2014
Good all round service.
This review was submitted through feefo
- Ian Masters 15 Feb 2013 Great little pen Written by
Bought this pen to carry on an extended trip because of its compact size. Seems to be a good writer with good build quality. I bought a case to carry it and have since bought a matching ballpoint. Looks good in the black pearl finish.
- Richard Charsley 29 Dec 2011 Excellent small fountain pen - but beware! Written by
Ideal present and good value for money but I was caught by buying the convertor kit (good reviews), which in itself is great but doesn't fit this pen! Maybe obvious in hindsight but think it should be made clear on the convertor pages.
- Avril 9 May 2012 Lovely little pen Written by
The pen arrived sooner than I expected. It writes like velvet and the balance is excellent.
- Sally 5 Dec 2012 Very quick service and just the perfect size. Written by
I got the pen really quickly and it is very easy to hold and write with Love it. Smooth nib
- Nicky 11 Feb 2013 A lovely little pen Written by
This pen looks good, feels nice to hold, not too fat not too thin and writes beautifully. I chose the medium nib, in the black finish, with the lid on its the perfect length, cant recommend it highly enough.