Laban specialises in pens made from precious metals, using cutting edge technology combined with old world craftmanship. This model is an unusual blend of sterling silver barrel combined with a tactile fine wood-grained cap.
- Made from solid 925 sterling silver, UK hallmarked in the Birmingham Assay Office
- Its Iridium and gold-plated nib is made by Bock of Germany
- Uses standard international ink cartridges
- It can be fitted with a Waterman fountain pen converter (sold separately) for use with bottled ink
- 1 year guarantee
- African wood sterling silver pen
- Fitted with one black ink cartridge
- Laban-branded presentation gift box
- Instruction booklet and guarantee
- joolzcat 8 Apr 2011 Beautiful sophisticated pen Written by
This pen is gorgeous! I bought it as a gift for my solicitor and I hope he loves it. It's great quality, a good weight, and a comfortable pen to hold. Very masculine in design which appealed to me, as men are soooooo difficult to find gifts for!
- Eduardo San Miguel 10 Sep 2011 African wood Written by
It is the first time I buy a Laban fountain pen. My feelings are very good. I have already written with it on different kinds of paper. I am sure I'll buy more products of this brand.
- JP 21 Nov 2012 Laban African Wood Pen Written by
Excellent service, prompt delivery.
Purchased as a gift for a 60th Birthday, lovely quality and unusual design. The recipient was thrilled and I have been informed the pen writes beautifully.
I will definately use your company again!
- Dr A Sanusi 15 Dec 2012 Beautiful pen and great to write with... Written by
I was really pleased with the way the pen felt in my hands. It was evenly weighted and it was beautiful to look at. I always pause before using it. Of all the pens that I looked at, this was the only one to catch my eye and I was glad that it didn't disappoint.