Laban specialises in pens made from precious metals, using cutting edge technology combined with old world craftmanship. This particular model features an attractive silver-lined effect on both the cap and the barrel.
- Made from solid 925 sterling silver, UK hallmarked in the Birmingham Assay Office
- It takes international size ink cartridges
- 1 year guarantee
- It can be fitted with a Waterman fountain pen converter to be used with bottled ink.
- 925 silver lined fountain pen
- Fitted with one black ink cartridge
- Laban-branded presentation gift box
- Instruction booklet and guarantee
- Dr Ian Barrie Egerton 8 Jul 2011 Laban 925 Silver Fountain Pen Written by
First impressions of the pen were very good but, on taking the pen out of its box, the enclosed ink cassette rattled inside the pen body and proved fiddly to remove. The pen must have originally been just stamped "925" and has subsequently been submitted to the London Assay Office (LAO) for laser hallmarking. This is unfortunate since the feint hallmark applied (at right angles to the original "925") is not "3D Laser" (a deeper, more elegant style) and repeats the "925". The pen would have looked better without the original "925" or without the LAO's extra "925" symbol.