|Standard||Premium||Special/Next Working Day*||Saturday|
|UK||2-5 days - FREE||1-2 days - £3||
1 day - £6
|On Saturdays - £11.00|
|Europe||3-8 days - £6||-||-||-|
|Rest of World||8-12 days - £10||-||-||-|
* Next Working Day & Saturday Delivery orders are sent via Royal Mail's Special Delivery service and will require a signature.
All orders placed after 3pm will be despatched the following working day.
Treat yourself to a little luxury. Fluted detailing down the barrel of this 925 sterling silver pen combines with an angular top end to create smart, retro style. Featuring a durable iridium-tipped nib with gold plate highlights, it's as much a joy to write with as it is to behold.
- Made from 925 sterling silver
- It takes international size ink cartridges
- 1 year guarantee
- Can be fitted with a Waterman fountain pen converter for use with bottled ink
- Fitted with one black ink cartridge
- Laban-branded gift box
First impressions of the pen were very good but, on taking the pen out of its box, the enclosed ink cassette rattled inside the pen body and proved fiddly to remove. The pen must have originally been just stamped "925" and has subsequently been submitted to the London Assay Office (LAO) for laser hallmarking. This is unfortunate since the feint hallmark applied (at right angles to the original "925") is not "3D Laser" (a deeper, more elegant style) and repeats the "925". The pen would have looked better without the original "925" or without the LAO's extra "925" symbol.
Laban 925 Silver Fountain Pen