|Standard||Premium||Special/Next Working Day*||Saturday|
|UK||2-5 days - FREE||1-2 days - £3||
1 day - £6
|On Saturdays - £11.00|
|Europe||3-8 days - £6||-||-||-|
|Rest of World||8-12 days - £10||-||-||-|
* Next Working Day & Saturday Delivery orders are sent via Royal Mail's Special Delivery service and will require a signature.
All orders placed after 3pm will be despatched the following working day.
Distinctive and stylish, Graf von Faber-Castell's Guilloche Ciselé is beautiful to behold. The signature style of the pen's herringbone pattern barrel gives a handsome effect emphasised by the contrasting black hues. Completed with a hand-made, rhodium-plated, 18k gold nib and rhodium-plated cap, grip and end piece, the entire pen has a refined look that is timeless.
- Hand-made, rhodium-plated 18k gold nib
- Herringbone pattern precious resin barrel
- Rhodium plated fittings
- Spring-loaded clip
- Provided with ink convertor for use with bottled inks
- Suitable for use with international standard ink cartridges
- Luxury, wooden Graf von Faber-Castell presentation box, with branded fabric pen pouch
- Two year manufacturer warranty