|Standard||Premium||Special/Next Working Day*||Saturday|
|UK||2-5 days - FREE||1-2 days - £3||
1 day - £6
|On Saturdays - £11.00|
|Europe||3-8 days - £6||-||-||-|
|Rest of World||8-12 days - £10||-||-||-|
* Next Working Day & Saturday Delivery orders are sent via Royal Mail's Special Delivery service and will require a signature.
All orders placed after 3pm will be despatched the following working day.
Bold and beautiful, the Graf von Faber-Castell Black Pencil is as practical as it is stylish. Each pen is hand-engraved by master craftsman to give the distinctive wave effect finish on the precious resin barrel, meaning every writing instrument is unique. Finished with rhodium-plated fittings, a twist mechanism and spring-loaded clip the pencil is simple to use and easy to store, whilst the hidden eraser and 0.7mm break-resistant leads provide for a lifetime of writing enjoyment.
- Hand engraved wave pattern precious resin barrel
- Rhodium plated fittings
- Twist mechanism
- Spring-loaded clip
- Replaceable eraser underneath removable end cap
- Contains five 0.7mm break resistant leads
- Luxury, wooden Graf von Faber-Castell presentation box, with branded fabric pen pouch
- Two year manufacturer warranty