Delivery & Returns
|Standard Tracked||Premium Tracked||Special/Next Working Day||Saturday|
2-5 working days - FREE
1-2 working days - £3
1 working day - £6
|On Saturdays - £11.00
|Europe||3-7 working days - £6||-||-||-|
|Rest of World||
7-10 working days - £10
- VAT - Customers outside the European Union will not be charged VAT. It is removed at checkout once you have selected your delivery country.
- Pens with Engraving - If you order a pen with an engraved message before 3pm, it will be despatched the same day
- Next day deliveries - we use Royal Mail's special delivery service which will require a signature. Orders placed at the weekend will be despatched Monday, to be with you for Tuesday.
- Bank Holidays and Weekends - orders placed on bank holidays or weekends will be despatched next working day
- Items must be returned to us within 21 days of receipt of purchase to be eligible for an exchange/refund.
- The item must still be in a re-saleable condition and returned with proof of purchase. We will be unable to refund the shipping costs. Items that have been personalised are not eligible for a refund, unless they are faulty.
- Should you receive a damaged or incorrectly dispatched item, please inform us within 7 days of receipt, so we can advise you on the return of the item. Call 0208 731 8610 or email [email protected].
- If a faulty or incorrect item is returned, we will refund your postage up to the cost of 1st class recorded Royal Mail. If you are sending items from abroad, please call us for a delivery quote.
- Engraved Pens & Personalised Journals - because the pen/journal is customised to meet your personal requirements, we are unable to offer a refund.
- Important: It is the sender's responsibility to ensure we receive the products back. We therefore recommend you send the goods recorded delivery with a tracking number. If the parcel goes missing we will be unable to exchange or refund your order.
- Please send all returns to: Pen Heaven Returns, Unit 4 Technology Park, Colindeep Lane, London, NW9 6BX, England