|Standard||Premium||Special/Next Working Day*||Saturday|
|UK||2-5 days - FREE||1-2 days - £3||
1 day - £6
|On Saturdays - £11.00|
|Europe||3-8 days - £6||-||-||-|
|Rest of World||8-12 days - £10||-||-||-|
* Next Working Day & Saturday Delivery orders are sent via Royal Mail's Special Delivery service and will require a signature.
All orders placed after 3pm will be despatched the following working day.
Classically designed and unimposing, the Conklin Heritage Sleeve Filler Fountain Pen harks back to the golden age of fountain pen manufacture. On the outside this pen is minimalist and sophisticated, hiding its intricate inner workings. Inside there is a sleeve filler system, working like an integrated squeeze converter; unscrew the barrel, pop the nib in the ink bottle, give the sleeve a quick squeeze and the pen fills up with ink. Handmade in Italy from a single block of black resin, the superior craftsmanship and sturdy lightweight design make this the perfect choice for any occasion.
- Black resin barrel and cap with chrome trim
- Sleeve filler system
- Conklin logo on clip
- ‘Sleeve Filler, Made in Italy’ etched on barrel
- Stainless steel nib
- Gently fluted grip section
- Screw-close cap
- Presented in Conklin gift box
- Lifetime warranty on manufacturing defects
- Dimensions – Closed: 140mm x 13.5mm
- Dimensions – Posted: 168mm x 13.5mm
- Weight: 27g