|Standard||Premium||Special/Next Working Day*||Saturday|
|UK||2-5 days - FREE||1-2 days - £3||
1 day - £6
|On Saturdays - £11.00|
|Europe||3-8 days - £6||-||-||-|
|Rest of World||8-12 days - £10||-||-||-|
* Next Working Day & Saturday Delivery orders are sent via Royal Mail's Special Delivery service and will require a signature.
All orders placed after 3pm will be despatched the following working day.
The Caran d'Ache 849 has been in production since 1969. With its aluminium body distinguished by its hexagonal shape, this pen is an iconic ballpoint suited to all occasions.
- Gilded attributes between 2 et 3 microns of gold
- The colouration of the body is the result of several processes. The combination of 'microbillage' and an electrochemical treatment gives it this unique look and this 'satin finish'
- Pen fitted with a Caran D'Ache Goliath refill in blue colour, which provides a clean blot-free line and can deliver up to 600 A4 pages of handwriting
- Dimensions: L12.8cm x D0.9cm
- Presented in a gilded gold colour metal gift tin with a 3D relief of the 849 pen
- Made in Switzerland