I Love Stationery Because…
To celebrate National Stationery Week starting 25th April, we are on a nationwide hunt to find Britain's biggest stationery obsessive.
With comedian Sarah Millican and author Jill Mansell confessing to their love of stationery, and Peter Jones carrying his trusty Yard O Led Viceroy wherever he goes, it appears many of us Brits share this common admiration, with hardcore fans flocking to National Stationery Week in their droves every year.
If you think you’re love for stationery “knows-no-bounds”, you could be in with a chance to win a £150 hamper from Pen Heaven.
We want to know why you can’t walk pass a stationery shop without a compulsion to enter, why your stationery collection is your prized possession or perhaps why you adore your library of fastidiously organised journals and notebooks.
One winner will be selected based on the extravagance of their stationery addiction. They will receive a £150 gift voucher to spend on Pen Heaven.
How To Enter
To enter, complete this sentence “‘I love stationery because…….’. Images of stationery collections in all their glory are highly encouraged, and will be taken into account by the judges.
The competition starts on the 9th March and closes on 1st May 2016.
Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @pen_heaven using the hashtag #ILoveStationery.
“Many years ago…before people obsessed over computers, tablets and mobile phones, it was popular to have the best of the best in stationery. We reveled in the extensive choice of colourful, quirky and downright amazing pens, rubbers, pencil cases, books and diaries. Although technology is a brilliant invention, these retro items bring back memories in a way a laptop could never do – they were silly, fun and personalised. My personal favourite? The wind-up sharpener.” – David Cole, Pen Heaven
Terms and Conditions
- The competition starts on 9th March 2016 and closes midnight 1st May 2016
- Applicants must complete the sentence “I love stationery because….” to be considered for judging
- Entries must be submitted to email@example.com or via Pen Heaven’s Twitter channel
- Entrants must include contact details with their entry
- Entrants must live within the UK
- Images provided by entrants must depict their own stationery collection
- Entrants must own the intellectual property rights for any image provided
- The entrants consent to the use of the image on all of Pen Heaven’s digital channels
- The winner will be selected by a panel from Pen Heaven at their discretion, based on who they believe is the biggest stationery addict
- The winner will be announced on the 2nd May, and Pen heaven will contact the winner on this date using the contact details provided.
- If Pen Heaven does not hear back from the winner within 2 weeks, a new winner will be selected and contacted.
- The prize can only be used to purchase items from Pen Heaven, and cannot be exchanged for cash or goods elsewhere
- The prize will not be posted to an address outside the UK